Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wrapping Things Up

Pssst! Come over -- I have some things to show you.




You see, this week I've been busy actually FINISHING things!



Here's Kiddie Miter Blankie #1, finished Sunday evening with a simple, single-crochet edge. I call it #1 because The Yarn Sniffer (TYS) has deemed it incredibly cuddly and would like one of his own.



And here's Basil the Wonder Blanket, with a shortened picot edging:




Picot close-up:




I'm doing a happy dance. I feel like I'm back on the Marathon to finish things. Press soon on the newer stuff!

(Bad personal photo courtesy of TYS)

1 comment:

Gryphon said...

Hi Wendy,
I'm afraid I can't read your blog at all as I'm getting it as tiny blue print on a brown background, but this is the only way I could find to respond to the comment you left on mine. Won't you meet up with us at S&W at 1 either day on the Pavilion green? And next time your on the shore, please drop me a note and we can meet up - tshrew AT hotmail DOT com.