Thursday, March 13, 2008

Indeed.

Believe it or not, there are women out there with three kids (some with three BOYS even) who actually find time to knit. And I mean knit. Not the "row here, row there" that I've been doing lately, but some gals actually finish things in a reasonable amount of time. Me? I've been working on a single sock for two weeks. Indeed.


I'm here still, folks. Alive and knitting, but crazy busy with life. Changes at work (new boss in two weeks; third boss in three years), interviewing a new member of my team today (keep your fingers crossed) and lots of time gearing up for our big scientific meeting in May. Busy indeed.

And the boys. What can I say? Last night they wanted to do silly pictures of the Brothers Three since it was L'il I's 7-month birthday. (I take pictures on the 12th of every month. I figured it would not only make a neat spread for his first birthday, but it would also make sure I take pictures of him regularly.) Aren't they sweet? Indeed.

They are indeed. They love their little brother more than just about anything. But how can you not love a little wee one that's so adorable? Not to mention that he's getting a lot more interesting these days ...

And the best is yet to come. Indeed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That little guy of yours is definitely still a cutie -- and even sweeter with his big brothers.

We're enjoying a whole spate of new things with Ms. Z as well -- crawling, pulling up, interesting vocalizations. This age is so fun!

Unknown said...

Awwww!!! Your boys! I can't wait to come and see them!!!

On a side note, I found a silly page of birth announcements that are stylized as movie posters...

http://www.5starbaby.com/

The funniest thing about it is that one of the posters they show as an example is the one in the bottom right, a copy of the Star Wars...

It says, "the saga continues... EPISODE III, The Birth Of Luke"

and I thought of your boys... hehehe....

Cat