- Does getting married make William the king? (She's wearing a tiara, Mom...)
- Why are the guards facing the crowds and not the procession?
- Who needs bayonets at a wedding? (But, like, wow!)
- Why did they come in cars and leave in coaches? (What's the deal with using an old car?)
- Why don't they just walk on that rectangle in the aisle?
- Why are two guys in red and two in black? (Should that old guy be dressed the same as Prince William?)
- Does Prince Charles really need a sword? In church? How can he take it in there?
- Um, really? Trees in the church?
- Why don't they just kiss at Westminster Abbey?
- Why didn't William's brother comb his hair?
- Can we move to Canada and have the day off when William's brother gets married? (Then can I say "eh?" as much as I want?)
- Whoa! That girl's hat has devil horns! What was she thinking?
All valid questions, really. Some I answered easily. Others, I looked up. Some I answered with a blank stare. At least there was tea.
Did you watch the wedding with a kid? What did you talk about?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone