Friday, January 06, 2006

Next on the needles ...


Here it is, ladies and gentleman ... the next project.

The v-neck sweater from Pure and Simple Knitting. I started the neck last night, and as soon as I get through the interminable stockinette stitching and join the work (only about 14 more rows to go -- should get there tonight!) I should be rocking and rolling until I get to the sleeves. Woo Hoo -- no more purling. I will try to post a progress picture later tonight, but I have this absolutely lovely blue alpaca/merino/silk yarn from "Peru DK" ... it's going to be a great all-year sweater if I can pull it off.

And for those who are interested, the shawl still isn't done but I"m just taking a break...

I'll keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all you have going on, I'll be sure to reserve a room for you at Shepperd Pratt........

Lovingly,

Aunt J...............