Friday, February 10, 2006

Here they come!

Well, the Knitting Olympics begin in a little more than 13 hours. My yarn is balled, the needles are ready, and at 8:00 p.m. tonight, I'll get started on my Harlot Poncho. That's good news for Vicki, for sure ... and also good news for my aunt, who I'm starting to scare with my spinning, LOL.

Expect regular progress pictures ... with some occasional sock progress tossed in for sanity and good measure (plus, the sock is way more portable than a poncho and they just live in my purse waiting for an opportune moment).

Not quite sure how I'm going to concentrate today. At least this challenge is starting on a Friday night ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, we did leave all our bathing suits in Ocean City, I wouldn't look too cool in a Bikini right now, but maybe I'll check with Pete!

Beautiful color yearn :-)